Thursday, November 13, 2008

Work, Work, Work

Yes I took a nap at 11 am for an hour and watched part of Armageddon, and yes I walked down the beach with Allan to meet friends for lunch under palm trees only 10 feet away from 82 degree turquoise Caribbean waters (some of the warmest in the world), with unobstructed views of Cozumel, and yes I stopped by trendy Mamitas Beach club to jump in the ocean and listen to cool instrumental club beats originating from large speakers at the beach club as topless Europeans sip pina coladas, but it's currently 11:15pm and I'm still working. Yes, I have a perpetual tan and no, it's almost never cloudy or rainy or below 85 during the day. But I do work 6 or even 7 days a week and I'm loving every minute of it.

Playa del Carmen Condo and Villa Vacation Rentals

1 comment:

Frankly Ronda said...

I can relate to your comment. We live in paradise but we still work and kids still go to school - we have all the normal trappings of everyday life but in a wonderful setting.